Previously we have the video “16 ways to Unclog Toilet”
http://youtu.be/pRQkkMR1b5I as well as “How To Unclog Kitchen Sink” http://youtu.be/JgBu1WK5DdI. Many methods for the toilet & kitchen can be applied to the bathroom drain.
How To Unclog Kitchen Sink
Previously we have the video “16 ways to Unclog Toilet”:
http://youtu.be/pRQkkMR1b5I many methods for the toilet can be applied to the kitchen drain. However there are still a few differences.
This time we present “How To Unclog Kitchen Sink”? What is the difference between kitchen drain and toilet drain?
16 Ways To Unclog A Toilet
You may know about some of the tools to unclog a toilet, but what do you do if you don’t have the proper tools available when you need them? Or what if one particular method failed you?
Here is a list of alternatives and how I rate them. You may combine different methods to yield the ultimate success. Happy unclogging!
4 Steps To Replace Shutoff Valve
half inch copper pipe-to-water valve-to-(3/8 inch) flexible water supply pipe-to-faucet.
4 Steps To Replace Water Valve
step 1: shut main valve.
Step 2: drain remaining water out.
step 3: remove water supply pipe. (with 2 wrenches)
step 4: remove water supply valve (with 2 wrenches)
Install the new
step 1: install water valve (insert nut first and then compression ring, and then the valve). Using 2 wrenches.
step 2: install the water supply flexible pipe. tight the 1/2 inch with 2 wrenches.
Step 3: tight the 3/8 inch end of the flexible pipe.
Step 4: turn on the main valve.
The new dishwasher matches the color of kitchen and is larger and quieter. However you can’t replace the old with the new easily without buying a new fixture.
I hope the video can save you the time and money when you replace it yourself.
Various Options To Fix Idle Air Control (IAC)
How does an IAC work?
For an example of Honda Accord 2004, I will provide 5 options to fix the problem caused by the Idle Air Control unit (IAC). I will also provide the prices quoted for each option from various sources. This would help you to decide which option is the best for you.
Windshield crack repair experiment 1:
Welcome to http://CarTrek.com
I hope you can learn from my mistakes. This should save your time and money. This is an attempt to repair a windshield crack with glue from a windshield repair kit.
1. The suction cup that came with the repair kit is not used. The suction cup is used for bull’s eye, small hole type of repair. If you have long crack type damage, you may just buy the glue without the suction cup to save money.
3. park the car in a place without sunlight, because you don’t want the glue harden as soon as you apply it.
4. I drilled a hole to stop the crack extension, but failed: it melted a drill bit from a rotary tool, broke a regular drill bit in half, and made the crack longer.
5. Crack can be outside layer, inside layer or the sandwich layer. If the crack is due to a flying rock or stone from outside, it is likely the crack is at the outside layer. My crack started from the back mirror stand, , thus it is difficult to deter
mine whether it is inside or outside.
Windshield crack repair experiment 2:
Continue from part 1 above
1. not sure whether the crack is inside or outside, so applied the glue to both inside and outside.
2. outside: fist apply glue to the cracks on windshield, and then cover the crack with curing strip.
3. inside: because of gravity, apply glue to the curing strip first, and then stick the curing strip to the windshield.
4. move the car to a place under sunlight.
5. Only a few minutes later, the outside glue hardened.
6. Inside glue still wet after an hour, because the ultraviolet light is blocked by the windshield glass.
7. clean the inside wet glue with paper towels.
8. use razor to clean outside hardened glue, be careful, razor is sharp.
9. I hope you learned from my mistakes. This should save your time and money.