Absolute Minimal Removal of Idle Air Control (IAC) & Install New IAC
My previous video has shown less IAC related removal when cleaning the IAC. This time it is the absolute minimal removal! It only took 3 minutes to remove the old IAC. Then you will have the option of cleaning it or installing a new one. I installed the new one in 5 minutes. Of course, the PCM idle learn procedure would take another 7 minutes.
This is Honda Accord 2004, my previous cleaning only lasted 2 months. My previous cleaning was to spray the IAC (Idle Air Control unit (IAC), that worked but was not thorough nor complete. This time I will replace the IAC with a new one.
How to Replace Toyota Camry Front Brake Pad. This particular one is a Toyota Camry 2002, other Camry may be similar.
Pretty simple, quick brake pad replacement. Only one surprise.
When pads worn down, a cheap, built-in “alarm system” generates squealing sound. This should be a little tab of metal begins to make contact with the rotor, creating a high-pitched squeal. This squealing sound is your signal that it is time to replace the brake pads. Don’t know why this metal clip is not found.
I Challenge You & Offer Money or Fame To Beat Me, Challenge 1
I Challenge You & Offer Money or Fame To Beat Me
Do you want money or fame? I will offer both. I challenge you to beat me by offering real money & fame. Here is the deal:
If you are the first person to leave a comment here stating you have beaten my patent US 7,100,018, then I will do the following once I have verified your claim:
1. Pay you between $10 to $1000 depending on the number of likes up to your post:
1a. $10 if there are zero likes on this video.
1b. $1 per like, up to $1000 maximum total.
1c. If other viewers match my reward, you will get additional reward from them.
2. If you are a student taking related courses about this topic, I will personally call your professor to congratulate him for mentoring his brilliant student. I hope at least you may get better grade.
3. Similarly if requested, I will call & congratulate your boss if you were not a student. I hope you may get a raise.
4. I will make a follow up video to salute you 3 times to show my respect.
5. I encourage other viewers to also offering to match my monetary reward (leave comment here stating your intention).
6. I encourage other viewers to leave other offers worth at least $10 for successful completion of the challenge (leave comment here stating your intention).
The patent can be found here: http://www.google.com/patents/US7100018.pdf
The title is “System and method for encoding page size information”. Our computer memory is getting bigger & bigger, people are building very large system TLB. You will be famous. Thus please:
1. if you don’t know the topic, then like it because I will pay more for more likes.
2. you may offer your own reward or free services here. If you agree that no one may beat me, then what is the risk?
3. if you are a college student, please pass or share this to your computer or engineering friends to give them a chance to make some money.
4. If you are a professor, you may assign this video as reading material because your students would be motivated to learn while having a chance to make some money.
Please subscribe to our channel. This is challenge 1, more challenges are coming.